Sewing Acts of Kindness is part of NG activities where members use their sewing skills to help those less fortunate. Past Community Service projects have included:
- Sewing comfort caps for cancer patients
- Sewing bibs for senior residents of nursing homes
- Sewing Bereavement Envelopes for Wake Medical Center
- Sewing Layettes with Love for the Maternal Health Center
- Teaching sewing at a local girl’s school
- Sewing Pillowcases for Camp Celebrate – a camp for young burn patients at the North Carolina Jaycee Burn Center.